Which internship is more likely to give a return offer?
Having multiple internship offers with tight deadlines forces a tough decision when it is unclear which firm will convert the role to full-time. Choosing the wrong one risks wasting your effort and leaving you without a secure job before finishing school.
What people tried
Every workaround mentioned in the threads below. We haven’t tested any of them — and nobody here is claiming they worked.
Found another way around this?
Share your steps and trade-offs so fellow engineers don't have to reinvent the wheel. No account required.
- 1Asking online forums for inside knowledge on company return offer rates and recent hiring trends.Did this help you?
In their words
Unedited, grouped by where they were said, most upvoted first within each place, each linked to the thread it came from.
“My deadline for PwC is the 4th so I was working if you guys had any suggestions on choosing between the two or any advice working with either of these firms.”source ↗
“This is a tough decision, so any advice will help.”source ↗
“I got 2 internship offers... I just want to know which one would be more likely to give me a return offer.”source ↗
“I would like to have a full time job set before I officially finish my schooling since I’m also looking to do my masters.”source ↗
“I really don’t want to be disappointed later if all of that effort was for nothing.”source ↗
Where this came up
People with this problem also raised
- 24How to choose between job offers when you have a baby on the way
- 3Got another job offer after accepting one
- 2Should I take a lateral job offer?
- 2Should I still do internships after getting a full-time job offer?
- 34How to get a technical tax accounting internship as a rising junior
- 10Should I take an internal job transfer for more pay?